INDIVIDUAL LUMINAIRE CONTROL
Developed for direct application to the ballast, the SMART Sensor aims to enhance the luminaire with various control mechanisms, automating and optimizing its operation. Ideal for areas where
additional wiring can be a problem and the outside light is not homogeneous.
• The operation is automatic, depending on the movement and / or brightness, according to the version;
• Can also be controlled from a remote control.
The various versions of SMART Sensor and respective accessories offer the following features:
• Installation height up to 10 meters;
• One can clip the sensor to the lamp, lay it on the luminaire surface or embed it in the luminaire itself;
• Control of a second ballast;
• Compatible with corridorFUNCTION;
• Controllable from DALI and DSI data circuits;
• Additional programming made through software.