DIMMING IN ITS SIMPLEST WAY
A low cost solution designed to take advantage of the synergies of electronic ballasts with the simplest of commands – the push button.
Ideal for isolated areas, where the use of light is a constant and where the lighting requirements vary during the day.
The concept is simple but effective. Through a specific wiring a (230V) voltage is applied in data entry and the control will be made as follows:
• Short press on the push button: Turns on or off;
• Extended press on the push button: Increases or decreases the dimming.
• Simple to use and from multiple control points (up to 25 push buttons);
• Can control a theoretically unlimited number of ballasts, however, it is recommended a maximum of 25 per circuit;
• Dimming adjusted to the sensitivity of the human eye;
• When turning on it retrieves the last state concerning the dimming percentage;
• It does not allows the connection of motion detectors.